Tuesday, September 25, 2018

HOLA Spotlight and Honoree- Eva Angelina Romero


WHO: Eva Angelina Romero, Real Estate Agent/Philanthropist

Eva Angelina was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She got her Brokers license and moved to beautiful Nashville in 2012. She is the current Broker/Owner of EvaCO properties and is a passionate entrepreneur.

Eva is currently the president of the NAHREP Nashville chapter (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professions). She launched the Nashville chapter in 2016, and it is now one of over 55 chapters throughout the US. NAHREP’s goal is to advance Hispanic Homeownership. Eva is also a board member of the American Red Cross, ONEGen Away, The Vintage Affair, and HOLA. She and her husband own Solace Oral Surgery, and both are involved in many charities close to their heart. Eva enjoys spending time with family, travel, yoga, and competing in fitness competitions.

Eva will be honored at HOLA’s launch party tomorrow. 
WHAT: Tell us about an achievement you’re proud of.

Rising up from very challenging circumstances as a child and poverty. From being married off as a teenager at 14 and being a teen mom, to now being a successful entrepreneur. I was the first one in my family to graduate high school and college.

WHEN: Describe a turning point that was important in bringing you where you are today.

I was in my 20s. I found my faith and learned one of the most important lessons in my life. Someone told that's not what happens to you that matters so much, it's how YOU respond to what happens to you that makes a difference in your life! Things happen to all of us! But how WE choose to react to them will make a difference in what kind of life we have. Wow, it was life changing for me!

WHERE can we find you online and learn more about your work?


WHY? HOW? Why is it important to connect more with our community? Give some advice to future Hispanic leaders and achievers.

I love people, always have. I am a big believer in giving back to others. Many helped me along the way and I now want to do that for others. I want to be a helping hand. I have been blessed and want to bless others. One thing I would say to future Hispanic leaders and achievers is to never, ever give up! You will fall and sometimes you will fail and that is OK. Challenges will come, that is part of your growth. It will not always be easy and there will be times you might get discouraged. People might even doubt you, but it's not up to them for you to achieve success, it's up to you!! So: Dream big, work hard, believe in faith and make it happen!

HOLAthe new Hispanic Organization of Leaders and Achievers—is celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month by bringing you profiles of faith, business, education, and community leaders across Tennessee and beyond. Visit us at Facebook.com/HispanicOrganizationofLeadersandAchievers andholatn.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment